Hello Peeps! Today I wanted to do a DIY food related project and I chose a food Bullet Journal as I personally love my bullet journal that I made out of an exercise book.
Here it is! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 ❤
- Firstly you need a note book. It can be an old unused one or a new note book. Mine has lines in it and it doesn’t bother me at all.
2. Next, you either need some cute stickers if your note book is plain or skip this step if you have a design on your note book. Then decorate your notebook how ever you want.
3. Now, grab some stationary so you can write in your bullet journal. Make sure on the cover grab a post it note and write- If lost please return to..your address..your email and phone number. Plus make sure to include your name!
4. Start writing in your Journal! If you can’t think of ideas here are a few:
- Use a key to show what to use when you need to take a note
- Make a log of your meals
- Make lists of your favourite foods
- Write pub reviews in your note book and create a blog
- Write the chefs and pubs that you admire
- Write what your yearly goals are
- Log down when famous chefs birthdays are
- Make a food wishlist
- JUST BE CREATIVE!!!!!!!
I really hope this is useful as I love my food bullet journal. Please feel free to leave a comment and follow my blog. Have a beanilicious day to you!
Heidi xxxxxx ❤ ❤