March 26th 2017
- Menu= 5 beans- The menu was for all people as they had an option for everyone. Sunday roast menu offered adult and children portions plus vegetarian options.
- VFM= 5 beans- YESSSS!!!! Huge portions! Good VFM!
- Presentation= 5 beans- Presented very well (they must have put a lot of hard work into presentation). They gave me a huge plate for the roast I ordered and the utensils to eat with.
- Portion size= 5 beans- Very well sized as the roast lamb was huge and so were the vegetables. Definitely a very good portion size for the excellent price paid.
- Taste= 5 beans- The food tasted SOOOO good. I thought the roast lamb melted in my mouth and the vegetables tasted really good. I would recommend this venue if you want some yummy food!
- Side orders= 5 beans- We ordered Yorkshire puddings to go with our dinner and the were the size of my head. they were full with gravy with made it even more “BEANILICIOUS”!
- Service= 5 beans- The staff are really friendly and they work hard to please their customers. I always leave there with a huge smile on my face and if you go there, I am sure there will be no doubt you will be impressed by the value, quality and excellent customer service. 🙂
35/35 I would really recommend this family friendly pub as it is one of my favourites and it is in walking distance from my house. I hope you can find this review helpful so you can go and have an amazing time at “The Queens Head”. 🙂