April 5th 2017
Below is the score key:
- Menu = 4 beans- The menu choice was good but they could do better by offering a simple vegetarian option like pasta .
- VFM = 5 beans- It was lovely food and I really enjoyed it! It was definitely VFM!
- Presentation = 5 beans- They gave me a large bowl full of pasta and bolognese. It looked appealing!
- Portion size = 5 beans- They had very large portion sizes which filled you up!
- Taste = 5 beans- Absolutely delicious! Enjoyed very much! Almost as good as Nan’s’!
- Side orders = 5 beans- Side orders were good , I had garlic ciabatta and it was a filling size.
- Service = 5 beans- The staff were lovely and it is a good family pub, would recommend for families.
I thought this pub was lovely, friendly and they gave you lots of things to do whilst waiting such as colouring and word searches. They had a good music track and service was prompt. We will definitely go back again 🙂